Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away!

Happy Saturday! I have a few images to share with you today. These are of my sweet friend Fevan. She is such a beauty. So sweet, genuine, and kind. She is also one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. Can you agree with me?

I was so excited for our shoot but something bad happened :(. It rained. Now, because I'm a rancher's daughter, I am supposed to always love the rain (because it fills tanks for our cows) but today I was not a fan of rain! It messed up our shoot! So these are the only ones we could get before it was too dark and rainy. Me and Fevan are planning to do another shoot soon though... so stay tuned. Thanks for visiting! 










Sweater and black dress by H&M

Styled & Photographed by me. Be sure to check out my photography website for more of my work. Thanks loves. 

xo
Emily

7 comments:

  1. honey ..my little ranchers daughter !!!! beautiful girl and beautiful work:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie! Thanks for your kind words! I'd love to follow one another!

      xo
      Emily

      Delete
  3. Amazing Pics.
    You look like a Model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! That isn't me though, I'm the photographer of this gorgeous girl! I'm the blonde in the header photos :) Thanks for visiting!

      xo
      Emily

      Delete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts